New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.43 July 1985
Wellington vs Messena (by Paul Dangel)
Wellington vs Massena is a simulation of the Battle of Fuentes de Onoro, the French attempt to drive off the Anglo-Portuguese army besieging the frotress of Almeida. The battle took place from May 3 to May 5, 1811 on the Spanish-Portuguese border west of the fortress of Ciudad Rodrigo and east of the Com river. The game is meant to be played by two players one commanding the French army under Marshall Andre Massena, Duke of Rivoli and the other the Anglo-Portuguese allies under Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington.
The game can be played solitaire.
Wellington vs Messena at Fuentes D'Onoro - B.Spitz
- Historical background for the issue game
Operation Battleaxe Thoughts and Reflections
- Strategy in Hellfire Pass - E.Faust, L.Fisher
Campaign in the East
- Game review of Lebensraum (SimCan) - F.Helfferich
A Hitchhiker's Guide to Computer Wargaming - M.McLaughlin, M.Bates
- Crusade in Europe (Microprose)
- Fields of Fire (SSI)
Restoring Roman Order or How Paulinus Can Win
- Roman strategy in Hell Hath No Fury - T.Sundell
- Pax Britannica (VG) - C.Bruegge
- Baltic 1985 (SSI), comp - M.McLaughlin, T.Buyniski
One Gamer's Perspective - J.Seiken
- Origins 85 Report
- News from 3W - K.Poulter
Holy Roman Empire - errata