Theme: WW2 Pre-Order 1 to 2 Players
Available for Pre-Order. ETA JAN-FEB 2023.
D-DAY TO THE RHINE 1944 is Dan Fournies follow up to his highly popular (and sold out) game, BATTLE OF THE BULGE 1944 (rated a 7.8 on Boardgamegeek.com). D-DAY TO THE RHINE 1944 follows WWII on the West Front from June of 1944 until March of 1945.
Each Game Comes with:
- Thick game box
- Large 22" x 34" hard mounted game board
- 2 sheets of large game counters plus markers
- 2 sets of rules (one for each player)
- Allied Order of Appearance Card
- German Order of Appearance Card
- German Custom combat dice
- Allied Custom combat dice
- Allied Objective Cards
- Game Record (Victory archive to record your many glorious victories!)
- Custom counter tray