Theme: Magazines and Books Pre-Owned
Very Good Condition, missing ASL Scenarios.
General Vol.31, No.2 1997
FEATURE: LONDON'S BURNING
- National Arrivals in MAHARAJA
- 5 Intrigue cards for 1953 variant of KREMLIN
- Contest 179 (Acquire)
- ASL Scenario G35: Going to Church. St.Martin-deFontenay, France, 1 Aug 1944.
- ASL Scenario G36: Hill of Death. Hill 112, France, 11 July 1944.
Blitz by Number
- Ground School for LONDON'S BURNING C.Bahl
- Strategy Tips for LONDON'S BURNING A.Maly
The Magical Pleasure of CAVEWARS
- Laptop Reference with a Race Profile of Namarie M.Simonitch
Thirty Seconds Over London
- 10 Microscenarios for LONDON'S BURNGIN C.Bahl
- A Look at this threat in ASL M.Nixon
- HANNIBAL: ROME VS. CARTHAGE A.Maly, J.Paull, S.Tucker
The Play is the Thing?
- Juniors Events at AvalonCon 1996 S.Tucker
Rebuilding Western Civilization
- Sample Game of AGE OF RENAISSANCE
- Artificial Intelligence for PC THIRD REICH D.Hiller
- An Interview with David Hiller S.Tucker
The Old Way to Win the New ACQUIRE
- Ten Winning Principles M.Anchors
Historical Conquest in WAR & PEACE
- More Realism for the Grand Campaign C.Duke
- A 1953 Variant for KREMLIM E.Ericson III
Water damaged copy - completely readable.