In Volume 10 of the Battles of the American Revolution series, players command two titanic armies: Washington, desperate to salvage something from the otherwise disastrous defense of New York, and Howe seeking a coup de grâce against the “Old Fox.” You will have to manage your forces over the span of four days with lots of inclement weather to contend with. Can you, as General Howe, break through the American line to deliver a decisive blow and end the rebellion? Can you, as General Washington, hold your own on superior ground, hampered as you will be with some 6,700 militia of dubious quality—fully 46% of the total American force?
- 2 hard-mounted maps featuring 1-inch hexes
- 245 Unit counters & game markers (1.5 counter sheets), including 7 replacement counters for previous games in the series
- 52 Opportunity Cards: 26 American & 26 British
- 16 Tactics Cards: 8 American & 8 British
- 2 Full color, four-page player aid cards: 1 American & 1 British
- 1 Full-color exclusive rule book
- 1 Full-color series rule book
- 2 10-sided dice
Game Scale: 1 hr. per turn
Map: 200 yds per hex
Units: Infantry Regiments, Battalions & Companies. Cavalry Troops. Artillery Batteries. Each Strength Point equals 100 men or 2 guns.
GAME and SERIES DESIGNER: Mark Miklos
DEVELOPER: Rob McCracken
SITE RESEARCH: Phil Varker