We have now fully moved to our new hosting. Our mail server is still undergoing the process of increasing its reputation with the major email providers, so we are expecting a few more days of reduced email availability. Your orders will still be processed and will appear in your orders section in your account.
Thank you all for your sincerely appreciated patience over the last few months with the increasingly obtrusive server issues and the hosting move.
-The SCG Webmaster
New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.24 Jul/Aug 1983
Lawrence of Arabia (by Roger Nord)
The British Offensive: September - October 1918. Medium complexity, 240 counters, 1 map, 1 to 3 players, 2-5 hours, battalion/regiment units, 1-2 day turns, 2-3 mile hexes, 16 page rulebook, 4 short scenarios plus campaign.
Sheikh Down in Araby - K.Poulter
- Turkish strategy in Lawrence of Arabia
VI Caesars (Citadel) - M.McLaughlin
- Game Review
What Brand of Whiskey? - J.Southard
- Leadership rules for House Divided (GDW)
Combat (GameForms) - G.Schandel
- Game Review
Third Reich: The Middle Years
- Mid-game strategy for AH's classic
The Bruneval Raid - J.Selover
- Tactical tips for Squad Leader
- A look at scenarios 81-90
- Civilization (AH) - L.Tuohy
- Fight for the Sky (Attactix) - J.Hind
- Attack in the Ardennes (GDW) - P.King
- Seapower and the State (SimCan) - D.Mack
- French Foreign Legion (Yaq) - R.Nord
- Shootout (Nova) - K.Doyle
- Borderlands (Eon) - C.Hunt
- Illuminati (SJG) - C.Hunt
- The Falklands War (Close) - C.Geggus