Theme: WW2 Magazines and Books Discounted
New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.26 Sep/Oct 1983
Race to the Meuse (by Bob McWilliams)
Race to the Meuse is an operational level game covering events of December 22 - 27, 1944 at the westernmost advance of the 5th Panzer Army during the Battle of the Bulge. The game utilizes an intergrated system where movement and combat take place in the same operation phase. 3 scenerios are included. Operational level, med complex, 200 counters, 2 players, 2+ hours.
Race to the Meuse - B.McWilliams
- Historical background to issue game
Hit the Deck, Then Shuffle It!
- An Introduction to UpFront (AH) - J.Stahler
- Game Review - J.Burtt
- Decision at Kasserine (3W) - K.Poulter, J.Greene
- Gulf Strike (VG) - J.Alsen
- National Liberation Front (Harris) - J.Burtt
- Scourge of God (SimCan) - M.McLaughlin
- Close Assault (Yaq) - J.Alsen
- Hell's Highway (VG) - J.Burtt
- The Civil War (VG) - J.Southard